donderdag 31 december 2009

Layout

My husband I got married on 9th May 2008. We had planned the whole wedding in October and one week later I had a positive test and Mees was on his way! We were so happy that Steijn was going to have a brother or sister (we did not know then ofcourse that we were going to have another boy) that we decided not to cancel but have the wedding on that day.
So I was 32 weeks pregnant when we got married, both my sons were there.
It was a beautiful warm day, only sun and because we got married in a small zoo (Boekelo Zoo) we had little monkeys in the background of the ceremonie!

(Credits: Nuit Etoilée by Genedes)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dank je meid!! Jouw LO is ook prachtig zeg!!

    Jij ook alvast een gelukkig, gezond en liefdevol 2010! Mogen al je dromen en wensen uit komen in het nieuwe jaar en geniet vooral van je gezinnetje ;)

    Liefs Natas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is really gorgeous! I love the way you did the reflection. Beautiful page.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen