woensdag 13 januari 2010

Blog Award

Yippieeeee I got a blog award from Chantal and Kizzy, thnx so much girls you are the best.
This is the award that I received.

Now I have to give this award to 5 others. It is very difficult, beacause there are so many gorgeous blogs out there, so I am choosing 5 blogs that I love to visit. I am choosing Chantals blog back, because she makes such gorgeous layouts: you are so creative.
Also Kizzy I am choosing again, but not her design page (which is gorgeous too), but her photography blog, she recently started making this blog and I think it is amazing.

**Chantal**
**Kizzy**
**Natascha**
**Tineke**
**Tessa**

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahhh Sweetie!! Dankjewel! Dat vind ik super! Zo lief van je!
    Bedankt he meis, je bent een toppertje!

    Liefs
    -xxx-

    Kizzy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haai lieverd!

    Whaaa nog een keertje hihihi!! Thanks helemaal super :) Uhh moet ik er nu weer 5 uitkiezen of niet? *bloos*

    Bij mij gaat het inderdaad ook heel erg moeilijk om op DST te komen...de ene keer lukt het en de andere keer weer niet grrrr hihi

    Liefs Natas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Woooow wat lief!!! Dank je wel meis!!
    Vind het super lief!!!

    Liefs Chan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hee lieve dochter dank je wel voor de AWARD!:)
    Dikke kus van mammie:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen