vrijdag 19 februari 2010

one more layout and GSO

I am in the creating mood at the moment, don't know what happened.
Work is really really busy and stressfull at the moment. Next week will be more relaxing, due to vacation time (I hope).
My youngest son started walking last week and ended up at the doctor the beginning of the week to get stitches in his forehead because he fell. Well ... he is still happy walking so I guess he was not traumatized by his fall :)

My father is also doing so much better, he got his shunt placed in January and now it has to settle so hopefully it can be used for the dialysis very soon. He said that he does not want anymore surgery, well except one more in a few years.... a new kidney.


(credits: Recreation 23 by
Createwings designs and Catherine designs)
Jimena thank you for the GSO, you can find her gallery over here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten