zondag 2 mei 2010

CT work and other things on my mind....

I am so behind on my CT work, but it has been a busy few weeks for me.
As I have told/written before my father has been in and out of the hospital the last few months in November we were really scared that he was not going to be with us anymore but he recovered :)

In March he had his last operation and the doctor called him up with really good news 2 weeks ago, everything that had caused the cancer in my fathers body is now gone and will not come back.

He now has to recover from the last surgery so that he can be put on a transplantlist for a kidney.

We can finally relax now, but I had not realised how tired I am from all the stress the last few months. At the moment I only have headaches (they feel more like migraines) and I only want to sleep, read (my hubbie just got me an amazing thing called an e-reader and I love it) and spent some quality time with my 3 men.

Just 5 more weeks and then we go to South of France for a holiday, I can't wait..let's hope for beautiful weather :)

Ok here we go, my CT work..I am behind on it.. I know.

A beautiful new kit called Birthday Bash by Elo Designs, you can buy it here
Here is a preview of the kit and a layout that I made with it


Next I have 2 beautiful new kits by Madelief Designs, please meet Brenna and Quinn. You can buy them at scrapinsider
Two gorgeous new kits for all your precious photo's.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat fijn voor jullie dat je vader er weer bovenop gekomen is. Hopelijk hoeft hij niet heel erg lang te wachten op een transplantatie. De zorg voor een zieke ouder naast een gezin vergt veel energie. Nu weer wat meer tijd voor jezelf!
    Handig hè een e-reader, heb er ook een, super ding.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heeey,


    Ben even een kijkje wezen nemen op je blog.
    Wat een mooie uitwerkingen staan er hier.

    Liefs, Lucienne -xxx-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen